- Free educational workshops on skin cancer prevention and sun safety, customized to meet the needs of your organization.
- Free informational materials on the importance of sun safety for your organization.
- Free education and informational materials for teens and young adults on the dangers of indoor tanning.
- Support your organization to implement sun safety policy, and provide free sunscreen and other sun safety materials to help reduce the risk of skin cancer for your staff and patrons.
- Lead free staff training on your organization’s sun safety policy and how staff can reduce their skin cancer risk.
- Promote your organization in local media and social media as a positive example of skin cancer prevention in the community.
- Promote your organization and sun safety policy through paid media advertisements.
- Provide your organization with free sun safety prevention graphics for your social media platforms or website.
- Promote sun safety at a community event and provide free sunscreen to attendees.
- Free educational workshops on HPV and the vaccine, customized to meet the needs of your organization.
- Lead free HPV vaccine training for health care providers, dental providers, medical and dental students, health educators, school-based health centers and other health & wellness organizations.
- Free informational materials on HPV cancers and the HPV vaccine.
- Free educational flyers, posters, and rack cards, for health care centers to promote the HPV vaccine to patients.
- Promote your organization in local media and social media as a positive example of cancer prevention in the community.
- Provide your organization with free HPV vaccine promotion graphics for your social media platforms or website.
- Provide resources to where children and young adults can receive their HPV vaccine, and how to afford the vaccine if uninsured.
Cancer Screening Paid Time Off Benefit
- Draft a policy to fit the needs of your organization
- Provide free educational session to your organization virtually or in person
- Provide you with free rack cards, posters, brochures, and digital files promoting paid time off for cancer screening and reminders for staff.
- Create an educational presentation for new employee orientations or yearly in services
- Promote your organization on various social media platforms and list your organizations and the actions you took against cancer on TakeActionAgainstCancer.com as a community partner.
- Promote your organization through paid media advertisements highlighting the policy adopted.